Free, Fast Delivery to United States this Christmas.
An Elegant Personalized 6 Piece Gift Kit.
Gift Packed & Flat Packed in a Presentation Folder. Instantly Presentable.
Their Very Own Unique Star Webpage to Share.
Around Christmas time, many people struggle with what to get their loved ones. They want to get them something unique that will be remembered forever. Naming a star is the perfect solution! When you name a star, you are giving the gift of eternal love and appreciation. It is something that can be enjoyed by everyone and will never go out of style.
Your loved one will always be able to look up at the night sky and see their very own star shining bright. Every time they see it, they will think of you and the wonderful memories you have shared together. Naming a star is a gift that will keep on giving for years to come.
Not only is naming a star a thoughtful and unique gift, but it is also very affordable. You can find star-naming kits online or in stores for a reasonable price. This makes it a great option for people who are on a budget.
So, if you are struggling to find the perfect Christmas gift for your loved ones, look no further than naming a star. It is a gift that is sure to be cherished forever.
Star Register is the only official service available to name stars online. While many claim the ability to name stars, we are the only internationally recognized registry of star names.
Our Gift Kits are truly a piece of art. The certificates are gold embossed onto high grade certificate paper (think of a graduation diploma).
Their Star is fully Searchable and Findable on our register database or mobile phone App.
Their very own customised star page. See an example here.
When it comes to naming a star, the sky is the limit! There are a few things to keep in mind, however, such as the star’s location and its brightness. Once you have a name in mind, all you need to do is register the name with an official star-naming service. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. Use a personal name: This is a great option if you’re naming a star after a loved one. You can use a first name, last name, or even a nickname.
2. Pay tribute to a role model: If there’s someone you admire, why not name a star after them? This is a great way to honor their legacy.
3. Go for something fun: If you’re looking for a unique name, try thinking outside the box. You could name your star after your favorite food, animal, or movie.
4. Keep it simple: Sometimes the best names are the simplest ones. If you’re struggling to come up with something complex, try going for a single word that sums up your star.
5. Get creative: There are no rules when it comes to naming a star, so feel free to be as creative as you want! You could even make up a name that has no meaning whatsoever.
No matter what you choose, make sure you pick a name that you’ll be happy with for years to come. After all, this is a star that will be shining bright long after you’re gone.